Contacting Hampshire Constabulary and your Local Officers

Emergency 999

Call 999 if you need immediate response for:


Call 101 for less urgent crime and disorder, and for general police enquiries:

101 calls cost 15p per call from landlines or mobiles - all networks no matter how long the call lasts. The old 0845 045 45 45 number is no longer used.

The 999 calls go directly to staff in the Force Enquiry Centre (FEC) or the Police Control Room (C1). The non emergency calls are answered by a voice message with three options which allow them to go directly to the FEC, custody or speak to a member of staff. The switchboard is open between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Out of hours all calls will go directly to the FEC who are open 24/7.

You can contact your local officers using this link:

This is checked in the FEC before forwarding to your local officers. If you are not sure who your local officer is, put your post code in to the home page and it will bring up the Safer Neighbourhood Team team for your area.

There is also a lost property form available and soon a found property will be there too.

You can also post a question on the force's twitter page and receive an answer directly (this is monitored by media comms).